Explore how the Government of Canada creates greater transparency, accountability, increases citizen engagement, and drives innovation and economic opportunities through open data, open information, and open dialogue.
Search open data that is relevant to Canadians, learn how to work with datasets, and see what people have done with open data across the country.
The goal of Open information is to provide easy access to all of the Government of Canada’s information. This provides Canadians with greater transparency of government…
Open dialogue is the opportunity for all Canadians to weigh in and help guide the Government of Canada’s efforts towards increased transparency, public engagement, and…
Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. This means giving greater access to government data and information to the Canadian public and the…
New and updated datasets
- Canada Codes! The CODE 2015 Top 15 Apps
- Open Data Users’ Top Priority Datasets on data.gc.ca
- Kick-Off for CODE
- Towards Canada’s Action Plan on Open Government 2.0
- Canada and the United Kingdom - "Hangout on Air"
- Creating Canada's new plan on open government
- Now is the Time to Collaborate on Cultural Change
- View all blogs